top of page

No Mass on November 18th

Due to potential COVID exposure to the clergy at Sunday's 3 p.m. Mass, Wednesday's Mass is cancelled awaiting test results. If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19, please remember it may or may not be COVID, but you may wish to be tested. May we all be mindful to offer our prayers for an end to this pandemic.

bottom of page